I’ve found the Ektron documentation around Payment Gateways to be somewhat lacking. Below is what I have ascertained about the various options. I’ll update this as more info comes to hand.
Some general notes-
- Use Reflector to have a look at the code inside Ektron.Cms.Commerce.Providers.Payment.
- The PayPal/PayFlow/Web Site Payments Pro options are confusing. I am still unsure which products are supported by Ektron.
- “The manual gateway accepts all credit cards. In this case, the merchant emails the credit card information to the credit card company.” However, in our test site it appears that payments are approved without manual intervention.
- It is annoying that the “Custom Values” fields are not labelled.
- Only the default gateway is used by the checkout process. Additional gateways are unused until they are made the default.
- Test mode can be enabled by adding the following key to web.config-
<add key="ek_ecom_TestMode" value="true" />
|Payflow||Authorize.Net||SagePay||PayFlow Web Site Payments Pro|
|Username||Email Address||API Login ID|
|Custom 1||VendorId||Not used||Not used||??|
|Custom 2||PartnerId||Not used||Not used||??|
|Supports subscriptions||Yes - Recurring Billing Service||Yes - Automated Recurring Billing|
|Supports subscriptions in Ektron (AuthorizeRecurringPayment function in Provider code)||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Test gateway available||Yes||Yes||Yes, both Simulator (no account needed) and Test||Yes|
|Test gateway integrated into Ektron||No||Maybe (This post refers to TestMode in web.config)||Maybe ("SimulatorMode" in web.config)||??|
|Description||String||"Ekron CMS Order"|